The 12 Steps of Insanity
1. We admitted we were powerless over nothing, that we could manage our lives perfectly and those of anyone who would let us.
2. Came to believe that there was no power greater than ourselves and the rest of the world was insane.
3. Make a decision to have our loved ones turn their wills and their lives over to our care even though they could not understand us at all.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral and inventory of every one we knew.
5. Admitted, to the world, the exact nature of everyone else’s wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to make others give us the respect we so rightfully deserved.
7. Demanded that others to do our will because we were always right.
8. Make a list of all persons who had harmed us and became a willing to go to any lengths to get even with them.
9. Got direct revenge on such people, wherever possible, except when to do so would cost us our lives or at the very least a jail sentence.
10. Continued to take inventory of others and when they were wrong promptly and repeatedly told them about it.
11. Sought through complaining and medication to improve our relations with others as we would not understand them at all, asking only that they do things our way.
12. Having had a complete physical, emotional, and spiritual breakdown as a result of these 12 steps, we blamed it on others and tried to get sympathy and pity in all our affairs.